101 Quick Tips:
Surviving the Kids
(available in paperback or e-book)
Do you juggle a busy family home and career?
Are you a multi-tasking parent / grandparent with 101 demands on your time?
Does parenting ever get so on top of you that you feel you’re struggling to keep your sanity?
With nine children between them and busy careers, let Debbie and Mary Lambie use their experience to make this practical little book a goldmine of solutions for you.
- Handy home hints
- How-to’s for better balance between work and home
- Ideas for kids and holidays
- Technology tips
- Making that all elusive time for yourself
SURVIVING THE KIDS has something for everyone
Co-Author Mary Lambie is best known as the former host of TV One’s Good
Morning show. She is mother to Grace (4) and twins Jack and Elizabeth (2), and is married to Jim Mora. While based primarily at home with her children she continues to work as a freelance writer, columnist, radio and TV presenter.
101 Quick Tips Surviving the Kids
Print $17.00 and sent via airmail for free
E-book only $10.00
Email and Google Tips is a Superb Inexpensive Business Gift or Conference Bag Stuffing Idea:
- Large discount for bulk orders
- Email Debbie for bulk discounts mailto:email@example.com
- For orders of 1,500 you'll have a 50% discount AND Penguin Books will print your own uniquely branded cover without cost (that's front, back and inside).
- Similar in pricing for you to print a brochure, why not give staff, clients, members, delegates a published (branded) book by a well known author?
- Contact Debbie for more information 64 9 575-5359 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Quick Tips Newsletter
You'll love this succinct monthly tip newsletter focused on improving your business results and productivity.
View and sign up now!!!
Andrew Gardner; Investors Edge
"Get on her email list mate! She sends brilliant tips every month. It’s the one newsletter I love to get!"